Stealth 1-Piece Bb Fife by Walt Sweet
The Stealth fife maintains the traditional look of a one-piece fife for drum corps while gaining the playability of the best two-piece fifes found today. Derived from the Enfield model, the Stealth fife includes a conical bore, profiled and undercut fingerholes and a precision-cut blowhole. Special tooling is used to create these features in disguise for maximum performance at low cost in an elegant fife of African blackwood with straight brass ferrules. The Stealth is loud, clear, fast, fun and affordable; what's more, it looks just like a traditional one-piece fife… because it is.
- The tri-form bore includes a conical midsection for enhanced intonation with sweet blending harmonies, as on classic instruments.
- Blowhole is precision cut with CNC for maximum projection and speed of response.
- Features bowtie cutaway (in front of blowhole) for easier highs and robust lows (standard).
- True dynamic range: can be played gently or with hurricane strength, but the result is always clear and sweet.
- Inline fingerholes are profiled and undercut for clean articulation, smooth transitions, resonance, and a quality sound.
- Pitched in Bb for standard drumcorps use; fully compatible with traditional fifes.
- Length is 16" (406mm).
|Brand:||WD Sweet Flutes|